I have reached an inescapable and tragic conclusion about the base of fanatic support that Donald John Trump continues to rely on as he seeks re-election to the presidency.
The Trump base has an infinite, bottomless appetite for the lies that flow out of his pie hole. One of his latest lies simply takes the proverbial cake.
Trump said he called the coronavirus pandemic what it is before the rest of the world knew it was a pandemic. To whom in the name of gullibility does this clown think he’s talking?
We all heard the president say, in no particular order:
- That the coronavirus is a “Democrat hoax.”
- That the victims stood at five and that it soon would be zero.
- That the outbreak would subside once warm weather arrives.
- That doctors are amazed at the knowledge of medical issues he demonstrates.
- That anyone who wants to be tested can be tested.
I know I’ve missed a few, but you get the point.
The Liar in Chief cannot tell the truth. Now he says — with apparently not a single ounce of self-awareness — that he knew all along that the pandemic was a serious matter.
Does this clown think he’s talking to a nation full of rubes who are as ignorant as he is? OK, some of us, indeed, are rubes. You know to whom I refer. The rest of us know better.
This guy is flat-out dangerous, man!